Although spring and Easter are not quite here yet, it just seemed appropriate to maybe give it a little nudge right here, with this FREE crochet tutorial for these delightfully endearing little Spring Bunnies!
These cute little guys and gals are sure to brighten up anyone’s Easter, young or old, large or small!
We couldn’t find any information regarding the actual size of the completed bunnies, although the head consists of just 20 rounds, making the head the part with the most rounds.
Materials and tools needed to make one of these bunnies include:
- Medium weight beige or white yarn (worsted 4) for the body
- Lightweight (worsted 3) yarn for the flower
- Orange embroidery floss for the carrot
- 2.00 mm and 1.25 mm crochet hooks
- Yarn needle
- Pink or brown felt for the feet
- Patterned fabric to line the ears with.
- 12-mm safety eyes
Image & Pattern Source: makezine.com