Although this project is not super-quick to complete, it is a very easy pattern that is truly well-worth the extra time spent and makes a wonderful Christmas decoration when done! You probably won’t find this wreath in anyone else’s home, so it will be a very unique Christmas decoration that you will look forward to hanging each and every Holiday season!
Materials and tools needed to make this wreath include:
- Lime green yarn, worsted weight
- Sage green yarn, worsted weight
- Red yarn, worsted weight
- Size G (4.25mm) crochet hook
- Polyester stuffing
- 12- or 14-inch foam floral ring
- Yellow and black felt
- Black embroidery floss
- Sewing needle
- Hot glue and glue gun (or needle and thread for sewing the eyes on)
- Embellishments such as bells, bows, ribbons, or anything else Christmassy that you can dream up…We particularly love the bells in the featured image.
Image & Pattern Source: dailycrochet.com